cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 Wi-Fi calling

imc001
Joining in

Hi I cannot get Wi-Fi calling to work on my phone (iPhone 13 Mini) any suggestions? It worked fine on my previous network 

13 REPLIES 13

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If it is a new account it seems it needs turning on Virgin's end first.

Hopefully one of the team here can check.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi imc001,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear your shiny new iPhone 13 Mini isn't working with WIFI calling, I will be more than happy to help you further with this, what happens when you try to make a WIFI call, is the option selected on the handset, this is found on settings, Mobile Data then make sure you move the slider to on.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi imc001,

If the above has been tried and still doesn't work I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, yes it’s all set for Wi-Fi calling but I have no ‘Wi-Fi calling’ logo at the top of my screen and I definitely lose calls at home where the Wi-Fi is strong 

Thanks

Ian

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi imc001,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing Security, glad to hear after us making sure WIFI calling on your account and you removing the Sim and putting it back in it now works, if you do have any further issues or need any further support, do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi imc001,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing Security, glad to hear after us making sure WIFI calling on your account and you removing the Sim and putting it back in it now works, if you do have any further issues or need any further support, do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi,

I also have the same issue, also with an iPhone 13 Pro. I've enabled wifi calling but it does not show up in the top left corner, and since I have very poor reception at my new house, people have trouble hearing me so I'm pretty sure I'm not using wifi calling.

Could someone enable this for my account please?

Thanks,

Tiago

Hey @tiagoespinha,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your handset and trying to activate WiFi calling. 

Have you followed this process to enable WiFi calling on your device Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.

If you have already done that and its not working Then follow these steps if you can't turn on Wi-Fi Calling or make a Wi-Fi call. Wait two minutes before you go from one step to the next.

Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling and make sure Wi-Fi Calling is turned on.
Restart your iPhone.
Connect to a different Wi-Fi network. Not all Wi-Fi networks work with Wi-Fi Calling.
Turn Wi-Fi Calling off and then on again.
Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, and tap Reset Network Settings.

Please can you try this and let me know, if it works at all.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, just tried all of this but no luck. still no wifi calling...