Menu
Waili1314
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

i cant receive call and message after switching to virgin

i have switching from three to virgin. i have been wait 3days after i give them a pac code and have a message from virgin said its done for my swiching. i can call out . but its not recognize when i use other mobile to call my number.i try message is same problem that i cant receive. i phone virgin customer service . she teach me go setting to make sure my number is the one i using then reboot the phone. but the problem still there..then virgin helper use their office phone call my number ..is work. then she keep saying is not their problem because i can receive her office call. then say bye to me and my problem still havent sort... i have no idea now.. i dont know who i can ask help. and feel sad when i join virgin. they said not their problem. then all is my fault now.....hope can get help from here. thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: i cant receive call and message after switching to virgin

HI Waili1314, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry for the delayed reply. I am sorry to hear about the experience which you have had with us and we want to get this resolved for you. Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this? or has this since been resolved? Can you confirm the make and model of the handset you are using and if this only happens in this device? ^Chris 

0 Kudos