Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

connect app

i have a virgin media sim and have downloaded the virgin media connect app but i am not able to connect to the hotspots when i am in range, i would really like some help with this

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: connect app

I am having exactly the same issue. Rang Virgin Mobile and they told me that I needed to speak to someone from Virgin Media so put me through. When I got through they told me that they cannot help me as they cannot access my mobile account! They said they would put me back through to Virgin Mobile, then cut me off. On hold for a total of 42 minutes. 1st day on Virgin Mobile!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: connect app

Hi jasmineak,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting to hot spots when you're in range of one.

Are you receiving any error messages when you're trying to connect? Are you within 10-15 meters of the hot spot? Is it one particular hot spot you're having issues with or all of them?

Can you confirm that you successfully completed the set up of the app? You should have received an 'installation complete' message.

If you're having trouble connecting to all hot spots then can you please retry the set up again. Click on 'settings' > 'Set up again' > 'Virgin Media WiFi settings'.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos