cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong item in my order

Jozza04
Tuning in

I ordered the iPhone 13 pro super bundle the other day and was told that the ipad included would be a cellular ready ipad, it arrived today and it’s just a Wi-Fi one

I noticed on the apple website that there was an option for Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi and cellular which is why I asked as on the back of the box I received it just says Wi-Fi

I was told on the chat to open and check for a SIM card slot which I did and discovered there isn’t one.

I have now been told by 2 different people that I should have received a cellular ipad which I haven’t.

3 REPLIES 3

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jozza04

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the iPad that was included with your Bundle, I'm sorry to hear that the iPad which has arrived is not a cellular ready iPad. Have you tried taking a look at this link and selecting 'I've Received My Free Gift but There's A Problem'?

Kind regards,

Serena

I’m pretty sure that only covers the virgin media side of things rather than a virgin mobile bundle. 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the incorrect link @Jozza04, can you try using this one: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-mobile-free-gift

Do you have the Bundle details which include the information regarding the iPad? Would you be able to share a screenshot of them on here please?

Kind regards,

Serena