Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why is my order parked?

When I view my orders I see this 

Status

Parked
Sorry, we have some problems processing your order, our customer service team will be in touch to discuss about this order.

First off could you please explain why on earth there would be a problem?
Secondly, I do not own a phone for you to call me on hence why I'm trying to get one. What am I actually meant to do? And no, I don't have a landline either! If this can't be resolved with out a phone call how do I cancel so I can purchase elsewhere?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is my order parked?

Hi Angrybuyer123, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues with your recent order, I can appreciate that this will have caused you some concern. 

When you place an order sometimes our team need to run some extra checks, this is to ensure it is you placing the order and all the details we have are correct. 

We do these checks ourselves and we'd only need to get in touch if extra information is needed. If we don't get in touch then you should hear back via email within 48 hours that the order is on it's way. 

I'd be more than happy to take a look via personal message if you want to send me one?

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is my order parked?

Hi i am having the same problem and i am in need of the phone ASAP

Status

Parked
Sorry, we have some problems processing your order, our customer service team will be in touch to discuss about this order.

If anyone could get back to me ASAP that would be great thanks 
0 Kudos