Menu
annmaz31
Joining in
Message 141 of 237
Flag for a moderator

texts

Ok so for the last 4 hours I’ve been unable to ring or text on my phone it’s a good job that my children’s schools did t want me to ring or I had an emergency when is this going to be sorted please xxx

0 Kudos
Harrie
Joining in
Message 142 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Trouble making & receiving calls

its 16:34 and I still cannot make calls or text anyone its been like this for more than 90 mins

but funny enough I can get on the net .  [ may the Gods of Virgin please Help us.]

0 Kudos
DougieG
Joining in
Message 143 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile service

Can't make calls - but seem to be able to send text and receive calls. Also can't get into account to check what's happening!

0 Kudos
Adamdh
Up to speed
Message 144 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why cant I make any phone calls?

4g been turned off it appears now I'm on H+ (3g) which means everything is working using that.

0 Kudos
Loza
Joining in
Message 145 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Compensation as you ask enough for a rubbish service

Are we going to get compensation for loss of service I work in a hospital I need my phone on me all the time to use for ill patients. What are virgin going to do about it not even letting you know

ALBA2019
Joining in
Message 146 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Network problem

my mobile data isn't working at all and I am unable to Phone and receive calls. Text messages aren't being received either. 

0 Kudos
Shell666
Joining in
Message 147 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Cant make calls or text today!

I have been unable to text or phone anyone since 11.30 this morning. Its now 17.00 and still nothing. Keep us informed other than the usual platitudes 'we are working hard to resolve' what kind of compensation will you offer to those people who are not getting the service we pay for! This isnt the first time service has stopped.. but you as a company just keep increasing prices..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MiiH
Joining in
Message 148 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why cant I make any phone calls?

Still can't make any calls on PAYG or contract mobile in North London...:(
0 Kudos
nathan19877
Tuning in
Message 149 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Loss off calls and msgs

So today I have had the worst day of my life due to my phone not working cannot make calls or send msgs or anything. With the network being down I've lost out on £700 today thank you very much, might not seem alot to a company like yours but it means alot t9 me I'm not happy one bit

0 Kudos
Danielle13
Joining in
Message 150 of 237
Flag for a moderator

Network down when will it be fixed?!

When is the network going to be fixed?

its ridiculous I need my phone for work and there’s been no notifications about what’s going on and when the problem is going to be fixed!