cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was not aware I had to set up a pin for voicemail. I now have a voice mail from my doctor I can’t open

Grensteve
Joining in

Was not aware I had to set up a pin for voicemail. I now have a voice mail from my doctor I can’t open

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Grensteve,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your Voicemail at the moment! 

Are you in the UK at the moment? If so, you can take a look at our How To Set Up Virgin Mobile Voicemail page on our website for more information on how to do this.

If you're out of the UK and need to re-set your Voicemail PIN, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Grensteve,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your Voicemail at the moment! 

Are you in the UK at the moment? If so, you can take a look at our How To Set Up Virgin Mobile Voicemail page on our website for more information on how to do this.

If you're out of the UK and need to re-set your Voicemail PIN, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I’m in Kos 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Grensteve,

Thank you for coming back to me. Thank you for confirming that you're out of the country. I'll be more than happy to help.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

You can also take a look at our Roaming in Greece page for more information about roaming costs.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Grensteve,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm happy that I was able to resolve your Voicemail issue.

You can take a look at our website to read about Using Virgin Mobile Abroad for more information about what you can do to prepare for your travels.

Please let us know if there's anything else I can do to help going forward.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team