cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Hi @Brookslife, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would love to help you access your voicemail.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Bookslife, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your mobile account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

esjay
Joining in

Hello, 

I seem to have the same issue: access to voicemail is locked, while abroad now, not sure pin was ever set up but tried some combinations few times. Customer service was unable to help, issued few temp pins, which i was unable to use due to locked voicemail at the first place.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey esjay, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear that this has happened - I will send you over a private message so that I can help out here. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

ombra75
Joining in

Hello,

I found this thread while looking for a solution to my blocked voicemail.

I was unaware that I needed to set up a PIN for my voicemail prior to leaving the UK. I'm now abroad and unable to access my messages.

I tried calling 789 but I don't think the service is available abroad as it rings then disconnects automatically.

Could someone please assist me?

Thank you!

Ombretta

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ombra75 / Ombretta,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Voicemail whilst abroad. Please be aware, then when outside of the UK, the "789" short number to call our team won't work, instead you would need to call +44 7953 967 967, which will put you in touch with the team.

I'm going to drop you a private message, so we can look into getting a Voicemail PIN sorted. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Zach1307
Joining in

Hiya 

I am having the same issue. Need to access voicemail abroad but didn’t set a pin and can’t get in. 

can someone help? 

Thank you 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Zach1307, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues accessing your voicemail whilst abroad, we will be able to help. 

I will just need to take a few details via private message so I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

wilson_esp
Joining in

Hello I have the same problem and need help to access my voicemail. Can someone please contact me directly to help?

Thank you

Hello wilson_esp,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your voicemail pin, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L