cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

338 REPLIES 338

Hi Trtame,

Just a quick note to advise you I have now reset your voicemail pin for you. Please follow the instructions below.

You will receive your new PIN by SMS. You will need to reset this after receiving the SMS, by calling your voicemail. The following points are guidelines for setting up a new PIN:
.Not be purely repetitive, eg.7777
.Not sequenced up or down,eg.1234,4321
.The PIN cannot be a significant part of the Mobile number
.Virgin Mobile default PIN(7890) will not be allowed as a sequence
.New PIN's must be different from the previous PIN.

Kind regards Jodi. 

LairdMark
Joining in

Hi there,

my original post had disappeared!

same story as above, new the pin for my voicemail set / reset. 

thanks in advance!

Hi LairdMark,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help you reset your voicemail pin. I will pop you over a private message to take some details form you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.

Casper123
Joining in

Hi there

I am overseas and received a voicemail message yesterday I need to access today as I return to UK.  I did not set a pin before I left.  Please could someone assist with resetting a pin for me?

Hi LairdMark,

Thanks for the private message. 

I have reset your voicemail pin for you now. 

You will receive your new PIN by SMS. You will need to reset this after receiving the SMS, by calling your voicemail. The following points are guidelines for setting up a new PIN:
.Not be purely repetitive,eg.7777
.Not sequenced up or down,eg.1234,4321
.The PIN cannot be a significant part of the Mobile number
.Virgin Mobile default PIN(7890) will not be allowed as a sequence
.New PIN's must be different from the previous PIN.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi,

Thanks so much for your help. 

All sorted now. Annoyingly it was two ‘hangs ups’ on the voicemail…. All that effort too!

First class customer service - thank you!

You're most welcome LairdMark,

Glad to be of service. If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Have a lovely evening.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Dan_mj
Joining in

Hi 

I am having the same issue, trying to access my voicemail while abroad but I have not set a pin

Could you please help?

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will pop you over a private message 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi, I'm a few days into a 2 week cruise around Norway. I have a voicemail which I'm unable to retrieve as I haven't set a pin. Are you able to help please?

Thanks