cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

338 REPLIES 338

Good Afternoon @Crozzer, thanks for your post on our Community Forums!

Happy to help you with the voicemail pin, provided data protection can be passed via our private messaging function

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for coming back to me @Crozzer, and I'm pleased to hear that this has now been resolved for you

Best wishes

David_Bn

Hi 

I am having the same issue, trying to access my voicemail while abroad but I have not set a pin

Could you please help?

Hi Ddalma,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you aren't able to use Voicemail while Roaming due to not setting this up.

I will be more than happy to get this reset for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Ddalma,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing Security, as advised I have now reset your Voicemail and this will be done shorty Via a text, in future please set up a pin before leaving the UK, please check our, happy Roaming. 

Regards

Paul.

Currently have the same issue. Feels like there should be a better way around this, esp as phone support isn't 24/7.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there graham_wn,

To investigate this, I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

The message will be within the purple envelope icon.

Thanks,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM graham_wn,

I'm glad that the voicemail issue is now sorted for you.

If you do have anymore queries then don't hesitate to contact us again.

Take care,

Kain

Hi, I swapped from another carrier last year and have just discovered I can't access my voicemail abroad without a Pin, never knew or had to before, can anyone help as I'm abroad for another week!

Hi Trtame,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help you reset your voicemail pin.  I will pop you over a private message to take some details form you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.