cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for messaging with me Mopa.

I am sorry you would prefer a call, as provided in the PM here are the following numbers you can reach us on:

Mobile customer service : 0345 454 1111

Text: +44753 305 1809    
Mobile from abroad:+44 7953 967 967

Zoie

Katyc
Joining in

I’m abroad and trying to access voicemail, but hasn’t set up a pin.

can anyone help?

Hi Katyc,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your voicemail services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

We can reset your voicemail, that's not a problem. As you're out of the UK at the moment it can take some time for the change to process.

But we will of course try to get it sorted for you now. I'll send you a PM so we can get started. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

No one came back to me.... is anyone able to help me with my pin?

Sorry to hear this, Smeghead69, I've sent you a private message to confirm your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

FergusD
Joining in

Hello,

I am yet another customer with this Voicemail PIN problem while abroad.  Can a member of the team help?

Hi FergusD, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your voicemail services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I hope you're enjoying your time abroad! We can certainly try to help reset your PIN. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can get this done for you 🙂

Speak soon,

Megan_L

I urgently need to access my voicemail but it’s asking me for PIN number, I never set up one. My voicemail is locked now. Please help. 

Hey @Masciek,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I can get this looked into further for you but would need for you to pass account security to do this, I will send over a private message now and we can get this done for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details @Masciek.

Did you receive the text messages yesterday evening with the new voicemail pin?

Regards,

Steven_L