Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail abroad

I am currently abroad (EU). I can’t access voicemails. When I try I am asked to enter PIN which I do then I get a txt msg telling me my voicemail is being accessed from another device. Then voicemail says goodbye? I have rung the helpline and my voicemail was re set. I was told to wait 1 hour and try again- exactly same problem. What do I do now???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Voicemail abroad

Good Afternoon Tinag2,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issue with your voicemail services whilst abroad. Are you still seeking assistance with this service or has this now been resolved?

Drop a response below and one of our Forum team will seek to assist you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue...currently in the US. All services set-up correctly in my account. Can someone please advise as I believe I have voicemails that I cannot access. Can't get through to speak to customer services due to COVID??!

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there ~DeepVeinTommy

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first ever post; sorry that you're having some issues with your voicemail whilst out of the country. 

Is this for your landline or your mobile voicemail please? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. I’m currently in Finland. I called support who said my vm wasn’t switched on (though out was in the UK). They claimed to have fixed the problem. They hadn’t. I called again to all of there was a number to dial into vm . I was told +44 7458 333 222. I get the same message in Finnish saying that it is not possible to connect your call. I have had no access to vm for over a week and have a stack of messages that I need to listen to. HELP

0 Kudos