cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile SIM not activated

ross_c
Joining in

Hi I received a Virgin mobile SIM with the OOMPH package. The SIM does not activate. I cannot activate it as I cannot open a Virgin mobile account as it requires me to use the SIM I cannot activate. Can customer services activate this pls.

Ive read posts of people having the exact issue but it's seems the answer is only given in a DM to the OP rather than shared.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ross_c,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while hope you are well, sorry to hear the Sim card we sent you isn't activated and you have been unable to due to being unable to set up an Online Account, so I can look into this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ross_c,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while hope you are well, sorry to hear the Sim card we sent you isn't activated and you have been unable to due to being unable to set up an Online Account, so I can look into this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.