Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Connect App

it's really unfortunate. At the start there were some responses and I was hopeful this would help me resolve the issues.

The hassle is that if you contact customer service - after about 1 hour of getting switched between virgin mobile and virgin broadband you begin to question what it god's name you even made the call for!

Virgin moderators - come on, what is the purpose of this forum if no one bothers to reply?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

They can't fix the unfixable.

The app doesn't work.  They're customer service not techies, there's nothing they can do.

Why did you come back to Virgin Mobile out of curiosity.

I moved to another provider in May after years with VMobile, and there is no way I'd go back to VMobile.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

SO -

After having gone through like 80 messages in my private inbox and 0 real answers, i think it will be best to keep q&a out here in the public please.

@Samantha_G @Tom_F @Katie_WT @Gareth_L and anyone I may have missed. The reason to keep it public is 

A> I don't want to keep repeating myself with the same questions, namely, send me a screenshot of the profiles page - lol I've sent it 15 times and it's easier to reference from a public post

B> In case someone in the future has a problem, it's easier to go through a long post and cut to the chase so that they know they don;t have to keep sending the same info

C> Also in part so that this issue gets more public air and encourages someone to look at it directly, I mean technically I have been paying month over month for a service that doesn't work. Surely there's some guarantee of service to be provided .

So - please ask me q&a here instead of private messages, I am happy to share all non identifiable info in public. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

* 03/02 from mod - Will update you tomorrow
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

update from a Mod

I know you have mentioned that you have previously had issues installing the profile. The team would like to understand step by step what it is that happens and at what point the profile install is failing. Are you able to download the profile but not install it? I know it may sound stupid, but it's not something that we've come across before so we're trying to understand what has gone wrong. 

*Really questioning as to whether the mods, the customer service engineer, or anyone else even reads the problem statement. 🙄 Considering the issue they outlined is the exact problem I have been asking for them to fix.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Was hoping there would be more of a response here, but clearly not;

On another note - has anyone tried to cancel a contract because the service was not working out?
0 Kudos