Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade order processed wrong!

I placed an order today for an upgrade to iPhone 11 with AirPods. I received the credit agreement and signed it as it only states the amount and monthly instalment details I didn’t find out the order was for an iPhone XR until the conformation text said it was being delivered tomorrow. I immediately called to cancel/change/sort it out to be told I will have to wait for a return package and send it back and then I have to wait 30 days for the cancellation to process before I can re order this is ridiculous! What can I do I need a new phone I need to keep my number ? I can not wait 30 days !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade order processed wrong!

Hello Mistie84

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear of the confusion regarding your upgrade.

Before processing an exchange for the iPhone 11 we'd require the XR to be returned as the credit agreement has now been signed.

Rather than waiting for the returns packaging you may wish to consider not accepting the delivery. The handset will then be returned to us. 

We are sorry for any delays in the process and apologise for any inconvenience which may have been caused. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos