Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim sent old house, cant access account to change

Hi, my sim has been sent to an old address and I cannot reset my email and password.

There is only 1 email I use, and the phone number from the sim has always been the same, yet when I try to reset with email + number it says invalid.

I tried to reset both email + password with surname,number and post code(again, only 1 previous postcode) and its still saying invalid.

The sim I currently have has now been cut off as the new one was already sent out. Is there a way to fix this?

Alternatively, if I cannot access the account, is there a way to cancel to contract so I can get a new one?

its the basic pay monthly sim but I use it every day and need this fixing asap, whether it be cancelled or the address somehow amended.

I have all the correct account information why is it not letting me reset? 

EDIT: I have the email address that I used at the time however I no longer have access to it.

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim sent old house, cant access account to change

Hi K7dj,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues getting a new sim to your new address .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos