Menu
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Should i be getting the same signal strength as vodafone?

VOXI, Virgin Mobile, Asda Mobile, Lebara Mobile and Talkmobile are mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) that use the Vodafone network.

Voxi is different in that it is actually owned by Vodafone, where the others are not.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ashpole
Superfast
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@enlli

“Now has 5G, Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE” and Visual Voicemail on an iPhone, a real bonus for me. Thanks @enlli for pointing me in their direction months ago 👍
Waddle
Tuning in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

That's brilliant, thanks for those alternatives.  I like the look of Voxi, seems simple and easy...After last few days trying to sort out probs with this one, just what I need right now!  

This forum is pretty awesome, with some pretty awesome and generous peeps... sad to have to leave virgin just for that reason!

0 Kudos
Waddle
Tuning in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thought I'd give quick update incase anyone else has similar issues or looking to move from Vodafone.

Rang Virgin to close my account as they confirmed I am being connected via EE!  apparently if you order online this happens and are not guaranteed to connect via Vodaphone masts, but if you place the order over the phone it will be via Vodafone masts, regardless if you are want 4G or 5G! Not as simple as them changing it over for me now, they would have to close my current account down and then call them to set new one up!! Uhhhh

Seems bit bizarre to me,  so moving over to Voxi (thanks for the suggestion) with my Pac once the phone is returned  everything is cancelled.

Much appreciated again to all the helpful peeps.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Waddle and sorry to hear you're elating us due to this.

If you have any problems with the PAC code please let us know and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Rob

0 Kudos