cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in Bali

arousazali
Joining in

Hi, 

I will be travelling to Bali soon, does virgin do any packages so that I can have roaming abroad without it costing me crazy amounts. 

thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @arousazali thanks for your post here in the Community - very jealous of your trip to Bali! 

Unfortunately, we don't have any roaming packages available for this purpose, but if you do have an unlocked or SIM-free device, it's best to take your Virgin Mobile SIM out of your handset (keep this safe!) and purchase a cheap PAYG SIM over there.

Most off-license type shops in Bali should stock these, simply pop the SIM in your handset and you'll be charged at the rate that the SIM provider states.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Many thanks

Tom_W

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I don't see Bali listed as a roaming destination 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-roaming-hub

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @arousazali

@paulchambers061 has kindly provided the link to show what the cost to your mobile service would be if used abroad in Indonesia. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again on the community, we'll be here to help if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley