Menu
md_ford
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Resolutions team are complete Idiots!

2 years ago I brought a mobile from you on contract FOR MY SON. Did you get the caps because the resolutions team didnt. Now the contract was almost up, so someone from virgin media tried to contact me(No doubt to get a new phone). but they did it on MY SONS PHONE. he informed them that he wasnt the account holder and they should use email. After a lot more of these calls he informed me what was going on. So I contacted the resolutions team, they will sort it out (I thought). and by the way I put contact me via Email on the form. But No they then start tryring to ring me, you guessed it on MY SONS PHONE. Oh god then I did something really silly, I only went and put in a complaint, about the complaint I had put in before. Again staiting contact me by email! I think you can guess how that worked out !!! yes ringing me on MY SONS PHONE. So as stated in the title. it is official:The Resolutions team are complete Idiots! So any actual virgin media people out there who can sort this out, and can write, rather than ring, preferably someone with a brain! List of calls from you about this on MY SONS PHONE:

6th Jan - 19:47| 8th Jan - 16:54|8th Jan - 19:36|8th Jan - 20:41|8th Jan - 20:49|9th Jan - 18:17|9th Jan 18:46|10th Jan 17:00|11 Jan 12:26|11 Jan 13:48|11 Jan 14:44|15 Jan 17:25|15 Jan 19:53 |11 Jan - 12:12|16th Jan - 13:15|16th Jan - 17:10|17th Jan - 17:08|18th Jan - 12:18

So how can this be fixed. Well apart from by me ringing the police regarding a harrasment and stalking charge!

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Resolutions team are complete Idiots!

Appreciate your frustration, had this with my kids phones (albeit not VM, and just told them to ignore the call or block the number).

But, whilst it is absolutely fine to tell your mates and colleagues that a bunch of people are idiots, calling that group of people idiots in a public forum when you want them to do something on your behalf is....well, it's perhaps less than ideal motivation for them to help you.  Hopefully the VM Forum staff will overlook the tone, and see what can be done to resolve this.

Chances are that if you're repeatedly asked for this, the reason the outbound calling and Resolutions staff haven't fixed it is because VM's systems are constraining and the permissions heavily restricted, and they can't just change the contact number that easily.  Somebody hopefully can, but that doesn't make the Resolutions team idiots.

Ringing the police and complaining that your son has been getting calls about the contract on his phone expiring?  Hmmm, I'm sure that'll be a higher priority than human trafficking, drug-related crime, stabbings and the like.  Or maybe it won't.

If you really want to complain and take this further, then read and follow VM's Complaint Policy, in particular the escalation process to the independent reviewer, CISAS.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
md_ford
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry but this cannot be put down to VM systems the form specificaly states "How do you want us to contact you to resolve this" I put Email In both cases and put my email address in the main message and the contact detail.

Also this is not the main account contact number, I have several numbers through VM, and this is a sub account not the main one. But overall why when someone is complaining about calling a specific number, would you then call that same number and ask for the account holder when you have been repeatedly told you cannot conact him that way? 18 phone calls of being told no use email or main account, 2 complaints asking to not phone it!

As for the police issue, thats because you dont know the background! but for a brief insight he is currently suffering  from extreme mental health problems, and these calls are causing a massive issue! Otherwise I wouldnt be here. I was hoping since the last time I had issues with VM that couldnt be sorted out on the phone or text, The Forum staff would know who to contact directly and resolve it, rather than me having change his phone completly. And yes I had read the complaint policy, and have been blocking the numbers as they ring.

But sorry in this case I have to stand by the title of the thread!

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've escalated this to the forum Team

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

md_ford
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou, I seriously need a quick fix!
0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi md_ford,

Thanks for posting here, and my apologies that it's not in better circumstances.

I'm really sorry that your son has continued to get phone calls from us after asking this to stop on numerous occasions. I'd like to help you with your complaint, and to make sure that your son doesn't get any more calls, so I'm going to pop you a private message now.

I'll speak to you there and we can get this resolved.

Thank you,

Melissa 

0 Kudos
sparky208
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

oh i ask virgin to day to do me a deal the guy offerd me 100mgbts for £45 .i said wy would i take that offer i have 200mbgts £37 a month i said you baffon to him .virgin has now cut me off i have no internet i spent 3 hours on the phone with them and they said i was banned from virgin . i have a diabetes machine hook up to the internet and you just cut me dead .thank you virgin i will be taking you to court for this 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sparky208, 

Thanks for your post and for using the forums to air your frustration. 

I have looked into your services on my side and can see your services are now back up and running.

However I must make you aware that we do not condone anyone being abusive towards any of our members of staff, if this behaviour continues we do have the right to suspend your services and even bar you from future service if the threats and abuse become heightened. 

I understand emotions can run high and frustration can boil over when there is a problem, however our staff are always there to help and we will try our best to treat you with respect at all times.

Can I ask if everything is alright with your services now? If not we will be more than happy to help get things back up and running.

Kindest regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos