Menu
Lopinekopeli
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The number you have dialled has not been recognised

Hi Nigel,

I'm having the exact same issue and I've no clue what's causing the problem.

My brother who is on Vodafone is the only person who is successfully able to call me. Everyone else gets the same "this number is not recognised"message. My data works fine, all outgoing calls are fine regardless of network, and texts are all working too.

I've recently ported over from another provider and kept my number, and have had this issue for the past few days only (it was working fine at first).

The same issue I'm getting taken through steps to check my phone settings etc however getting no solution. 

Did the tech team explain what was causing the problem and how they resolved it? 

Thanks

Robyn

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lopinekopeli, 

Sorry to hear you are having the same issues 
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Lopinekopeli
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys I've been in contact with employees for over a month now and I'm still having the same issue. 

Outgoing and incoming texts are fine. 

Outgoing calls are fine. 

Incoming calls only some numbers can get through. The rest get the above message. Networks include o2, tesco, and Vodafone, yet one number that can get through is also on Vodafone. 

I'm honestly at my wits end and am paying for a service that I can't receive. My family can't even get through to me so if there is an emergency I can get any contact. 

Please anyone able to actually resolve this that would be magic 

0 Kudos