Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Sim - Not Received - Please HELP

I have been receiving messages from Virgin Mobile to replace the pay as you go sim in my phone that they have sent.  I have not received any sim.  I have moved homes several times.  Now I have been told that my sim will be cut off in 10 days and I shall receive no service and should contact this helpline.  My number is removed.  So I have followed the text advice sent by virgin mobile.  It is clear that thousands of others are also being cut off. So whats going on?  

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @kevodonnell 

I would be more than happy to assist you with this, I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sorry @kevodonnell 

It dose seem as though you don't have your PMs active on your forums account, I would be more than happy to help you with this but you will need to active this first. 

Should you wish to do so, click Edit Profile (from the arrow next to the username) and go to Preferences > Private messages and make sure 'Turn on private messages' is ticked.

Kind regards, 

Zak_M

0 Kudos