Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Proof of Purchase with credit agreement, for free ear buds offer

Hi!  I purchased the S20 Ultra with a Virgin credit agreement, and received no confirmation email.  I mentioned the lack of receipt to the chat agent, and they said it's normal to not receive one.  A month later I got an email around the time the phone actually shipped, but that date isn't valid to claim the free wireless ear buds. I've been searching and searching, and can't find any documentation that looks valid to claim the offer, and the offer ends in the next few days.

Is this something you can help me with please?  How can I get a valid proof of purchase that shows the correct date on it?

This offer ends in 4 days, so I really hope it can get sorted quickly.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Proof of Purchase with credit agreement, for free ear buds offer

Thank you for the post KDigital.

Can we please confirm what date the order was put through? When did you receive the handset in question?

The offer should be included on any confirmation email you receive in regards to the order if this was the offer accepted.

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The pre-order credit agreement was signed on March 2nd, and I received it in late march.
For the offer I uploaded a screenshot of the credit agreement that shows the item/date/etc. Hopefully this will be valid for Samsung to approve it.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I received a text message that my claim has been validated, so hopefully all is good. 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you've received confirmation that it's been validated as a claim you'll be receiving this.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos