Menu
Danny4372
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone contract

Hi everyone need a little help my sim contract is due to end and I wanted to upgrade to a mobile phone contract but I have bad credit will I still get declined for one even if iv had a sim only contract for 12 months iv always paid on time apart from once or twice 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone contract

I suspect not. A SIM only plan will help you build up your credit score a little. However, you admit being late once or twice and that will not go in your favour. 

The credit criteria for a phone loan is vastly more stringent than that for a SIM 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone contract

Afternoon @Danny4372

Thanks for posting this on here, and we will do our best to help you. 

With your phone contract, are you looking to go on a SIM only plan or take out an actual contract. Sometimes it can also depend on the type of phone you have. 

But the best people to speak to about mobile is ringing up  our mobile team and they can look into your account, find out what is best suited to you and get this sorted for you. The number is: 0345 600 0789

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos