Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to look at reason for parked order please.

If it's parked do I need to cancel?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

Post flooding detected due to replying to two identical messages that everyone seems content to read but can offer no insite on.

I have seen a couple of these parked orders, I am not sure if they are all due to the same reason, but in my experience although a credit rating may be good enough for the more expensive Sim financial agreement, that same credit score may not good enough for the seperate mobile phone credit agreement.

If both are via seperate finacial company agreements I do not know why.

This is information that retailers will tell within seconds wether or not your application is successful. That this is not conveyed at point of order is simply bad buisiness practise.

As such if anyone places an order, I would suggest keeping a close eye on their mobile accounts orders tab, and if a parked notice appears phone the number in that notice as soon as possible, it could be days before Virgin reply after all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mod team I have sent you a PM, please action.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pittnuma, 

Thank you for your post. 

In regards to a parked order, this happens when orders are taken out online. The order then undergoes some checks which every order does, this can take 24-48 hours. Sometimes it may be that the team need some more information, meaning they would contact you, it could also be other reasons such as; credit check, out of stock etc. 

Have you been able to get any update on this order since your post? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yep, it went like this.

Txt message, order sorted, told it will go through, logon to my account 3 hrs later, order still parked.

Spoke to guy on phone, who needed some extra info, all went through, credit check passed, gave him my PAC code, used it (this bit has really p*ss*d me off) said you will get an email to sign which I needed to do before 18:45 so delivery can take place.

So 12 midday I still have no email, logon to VM, no order showing on my account within last 3 months now, wth? So I phone back again.

After 15 mins he tells me there is an error, were gonna have to start from scratch and go through the process from the start inc another hard credit check, as I have no confidence at all that VM can make a sandwich let alone sell a mobile phone at this point I politely said No way, asked them to make sure the order is cancelled and email me when they have done it conformation.

So now I'm fighting with my current provider because VM have used the PAC code and still no conformation it has been cancelled..

So VM have royal screwed me over. They messed up my new order and have messed up my current supplier, well done VM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Throughout reading your post, I am baffled as to how it could have gone so wrong, I can only apologise. I can appreciate that this kind of experience would put you off, and that should never be your first impression. I am not going to give you an answer to what may not even answer your troubles here. I am going to send you a private message and make sure all has been cancelled and provide you with the PAC code. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos