Menu
Civildiservice
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Paid bill 4 days ago and still disconnected

Hi,

my mobile contract phone had been disconnected due to missing two payments, I have since paid all owed at the weekend and I read it can take up to 48 to 72 hrs for services to be activated again. It’s still not activated. My mobile account shows no money owed and the “your services are restricted” message is gone but phone still not working.

im working 12hr shifts at moment so it’s a bit difficult for me to find the time to sit waiting on the phone. 

is there any help I can get towards solving this? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Civildiservice
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paid bill 4 days ago and still disconnected

Just realised I can’t phone anyway as phone is disconnected and online chat links are not going to any actual chat service.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Civildiservice

Really disappointing to hear of the mobile issues follow the recent billing and payment issues. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums.

Since the message around 'services being restricted' have been removed have you rebooted the handset? This will help refresh the connection with the updated information since the payment was made and restriction's lifted?

Please let me know.

Rob

0 Kudos
Civildiservice
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I rebooted the iPhone twice now and still the same. I tried sending texts to test and just comes back as undeliverable. Still can’t phone anyone either and 4G not working. 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details form you to look into this further.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos