cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN help - Voicemail abroad

Dermot57
Joining in

Hi. I am in Spain and cannot access my voicemail. It is asking for a PIN, which I don’t have. Tried calling 789 but can’t get through. Please advice, thanks. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

4 REPLIES 4

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dermot57,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile voicemail services looked into whilst you're in sunny Spain, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you 🌞

I firstly have a link here which has helpful information in relation to your Voicemail PIN 👉 Virgin Mobile Voicemail

Please take a look and follow the information it provides, then let me know how you get on 🙂

If the information in the link doesn't help, I can try to assist within a PM, however as you're abroad at the moment any changes we make remotely are not guaranteed to work as you're not on the UK network at the moment. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan, thanks I did try that guidance you pointed to but I am not given the options described and it simply locks my access to the voicemail if I put in an incorrect PIN. 

Hi Dermot57, 

Thanks for coming back to me after trying the tips in that link, I am sorry it didn't help in this instance!

I'll get a PM send over to you now 🙂

Speak soon!

Megan_L

Hi Dermot57,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I am glad I managed to get this Voicemail issue sorted for you whilst you're outside of the UK 😁

I hope you have a lovely time. 

Thanks,

Megan_L