Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

PAC

Hi!

I've been trying to get my PAC for a few days now, and not having any luck. 

Everytime I try online I get an error saying to try again later or contact chat. When I contact chat they say they can't help through webchat. I've tried texting to the shortcode but get a message back saying the system is down and to try again later. I don't have time to sit on hold on the phone. Can anyone help with this, it's getting quite frustrating as I have my new SIM!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC

Hi aaronb110, 

Thank you for your post. 

I can see that you have tried all the options available to do this and have had no luck. I'm not going to waste any more of your time, so I will send you a private message to look into this for you. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting me know It's been resolved 🙂 Have a great weekend. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem (no PAC online or by SMS and chat not working).  If someone could get in touch, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi And,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you have been unable to get a PAC code, as it has been a few days since your last post have you since managed to get this resolved.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, thank you, this was finally sorted out after a call to 789 yesterday.  At least part of the problem (explaining why the automated systems did not work) turned out to be a new SIM card which had been sent to an old address and was therefore not being used.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi And-,

thanks for your reply and glad this is sorted for you, please keep us posted if you have any more issues

Zoie

0 Kudos