Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Order parked

I ordered an IPhone 11 + AirPods yesterday, today it got cancelled due to Virgin not being able to find my address, so I reordered and now it’s parked again. They’ve taken a £0.01 out of my bank account to confirm my card as well.
I tried phoning the call centre to get this fixed and apparently it’s not open. So I texted them and I’ve had no reply.
I’m a new virgin customer and honestly this is the worst first impression of a company I’ve ever had.  I literally just want a new phone, if I’d have known it’d be this hard I wouldn’t have bothered

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order parked

HI SophieVT2, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry to hear that the order is parked and want to get this resolved for you. Can you confirm if the £0.01 was taken when the 2nd order was done? Can you check the email to see if you have had an contract to sign? This should come from DocUsign ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi chris

it was £0.01 that was taken out of my account on the second order,I’m happy to send a screenshot of my statement if necessary. 
also I’ve not received any contract or agreement to sign. 
thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have also been locked out of my virgin mobile account now for absolutely no reason 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi SophieVT2, I am sorry about the experience and that the order is parked, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. Chris. 

0 Kudos