Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order is parked

At first I thought it sorted itself, but I think my dad received an email that he had to digitally sign or something.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 12 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Is that after you called them?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 28
Flag for a moderator

No, it was during my second attempt at ordering. My original order had issues because my account hadn't been properly set up yet so I tried it again with my dad's account. If it's been parked for more than 24 hours you can give them a call 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 14 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Yea I ordered it on the 31st and still nothing and it's hard to get a hold of them do you recommend ordering again ? If they dont answer 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 28
Flag for a moderator

If you can't get a hold of them then yes, try re-ordering, but I think try to keep calling. You will have to be on hold for a while - I was on hold for 45 minutes each time I had to call - but when you do get through they should be able to help.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 16 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I’m having the same issue I placed an order on Thursday (2nd) and it’s now sunday with my order still saying parked and no update. What do you think i should do and if u don’t mind me asking what package was it you got?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 17 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I got the iphone 11 pro max 

8gb data

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I'd say you should call them since it's been multiple days. If you do you'd be on hold for a while first. I ordered the iPhone 11 with airpods 128GB of storage. For me, the issue was that my account wasn't properly set up so that may be the case with you? Either way, I'd say give them a call.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 19 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Yeah i’m gonna give them a call tomorrow, Thank you so much.

I order the iphone11 and airpods so it’s positive to hear someone with a good response, Just wondering if they have arrived yet? and if everything is all okay?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 20 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Yes everything arrived yesterday and in great condition. It did arrive a day late but that was only because the delivery company had too many packages to deliver in one day so they had to do it the next day. Hope your order goes well 🙂

0 Kudos