Menu
FoyleFlyer
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Oops - We have found an issue - Error 606

Hi, 

I have been trying to see what is on offer for some time now. When I click on the "Our Products" tab, I keep getting the error message - 

Oops - We have found an issue - Error 606 

This has been happening for a very long time now. I know they give a telephone number to contact them but it is just not the same as having something to read on a screen. 

Anyone know what's going on? 

Samsung 55" Q700T QLED 8K HDR Smart TV; Samsung UE55HU8500 Curved 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV; Samsung TV Stand; Samsung WAM250 Wireless Audio Hub; 2 x Samsung M5 Medium Wireless Audio Multiroom Speakers; ; Sky Q 2Tb and Q Mini Box; VM Tivo (+ add box); WD TV Live Hub Media Centre 1Tb; Samsung BD ES6000E; Bose Wave Music System ll with Wave iPod dock; Netflix, 2 x Amazon Fire Sticks 2nd Gen, 2 x Amazon Echo Plus, Amazon Echo Dot; Chromecast; iPod Touch; SG Note 10.1; SG Tab S 8.4; LTE; Samsung Galaxy 9+ (128Gb) and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (32Gb); VM BB 200Mb;
0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oops - We have found an issue - Error 606

Most likely it's an issue with being on an older bundle so unfortunately will require a call to look at further. 
alternatively you could look into another browser, disabling ad Adblockers and ensuring Cookies are set to enabled. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oops - We have found an issue - Error 606

Hello FoyleFlyer,

Thanks for using the forums to get this looked into, I am sorry the delay in getting back to you and that the website is not working as it should. 

Where you able to contact the upgrades or sales team about this and get it resolved?

If not their number is 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 1. 

Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos