cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDER PARKED

spillage
Joining in

Paid off my existing phone contract with decent customer advisor on monday morning, then ordered using existing direct debit details to my account for a shiny new 1phone 13 pro.

So... I went through the security protocols of name address etc and password.

So... I then paid for the mobile I was owing as customer advised it was easier option, so you have been paid for my contract from my credit card with no issues. 

So... after customer advisor telling me i can have my shiny new phone delivered to my workplace as no one in at home, wait for digital contract to come through and tick, like you do.

So... less than 2 hours after my order is parked. Your Belligerent customer advisors, of which again today they say the fraud team need to clarify who i am, see above "SO's"

Your twitter team cannot do anything... Thinking of pulling the plug on order and going somewhere else which will be more expensive option.. I suggest your team phone me in next hour with regards to sorting this, send me a pm and I will ping you my tel number, and again go through the security checks!!!!

Also have broadband with you, might pull the plug on that too!! Shame that there are other virgin users in the household too!

John Andrews

5 REPLIES 5

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi spillage,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about how your order has gone. We can certainly appreciate your frustration with this. 

I have been able to locate your account and can see our agents have requested more information regarding this. 

At this point we would need to wait for the updated information to be able to advise further. 

^Martin

And Yes Thanks I got told this by an advisor this afternoon and 10 minutes ago. If nothing is sorted by tommorrow pm I am pulling plug on my order and my rolling airtime contract. If this was order online and with another provider it would have been here Tuesday!!

I can certainly appreciate your frustration with this. The team will be working to provide further information as soon as possible. 

^Martin

as a footnote to this my lad ordered his phone late last night over the internet with vodafone and gues what, hes already using it with no parking issues etc etc.

Our apologies again for any frustration with this. 

^Martin