cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number don’t work after porting

kdog98
Joining in

Transferred from Vodaphone to virgin and my number don’t work after porting - tried all solutions as per other members with no joy- please help I really need to sort this ASAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us.

What phone do you have please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kdog98

Thanks for posting. Apologies about the porting issue. Is this for a mobile or landline? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi john

its mobile 

Thanks for coming back to us.

What phone do you have please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi

iphone13 pro

Thanks for confirming. When was the port date please?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Today

Good news! Your PAC code has been confirmed, your contract with your last provider ends 23/11. If you've got any questions, go to www.virginmedia.com/switching

Thanks for coming back to me and confirming.

Usually we do say it can take 24 hours for it to go through.

Can you also do the following on the handset;

Settings> Phone> My Number and ensure that number is updated to the ported number

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team