cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Share

bobm01
On our wavelength

In the UK do Virgin have NumberShare so I can have my iPhone (sim) and iWatch (esim) on the same number

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bobm01

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm glad to see BenMcr was able to advise you on this, apologies this isn't something that we currently offer. 

If you have any further questions on this, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, Virgin Mobile don't offer any smartwatch plans at the moment.

However, O2 do, although for the Apple Watch you have to purchase your Watch through them too for it to work (along with having your Pay Monthly plan with them for your main device).

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

bobm01
On our wavelength

Thanks for the prompt reply, it’s a pity they don’t especially now they support esim 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
The eSIM option on Virgin Mobile was a pilot that's currently not available for new swaps.

Customers on eSIM will get a full service for the device the eSIM is loaded on, but if they go back to a physical SIM for whatever reason, they currently can't go back on to eSIM.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bobm01

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm glad to see BenMcr was able to advise you on this, apologies this isn't something that we currently offer. 

If you have any further questions on this, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide