cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Willb99
Joining in

Hi,

For some reason I have no service and am unable to use mobile date (no 3g or 4g).

I have tried all methods shown online to potentially solve it but they haven’t worked.

It stopped working March 9th and hasn’t shown any signs or working since.

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is that 3G/4G mobile service - or broadband/tv service?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

It’s for mobile service 

Thanks

Hi @Willb99,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing some problems with your mobile service recently. Have you searched for your full post code here to see if there are any known service/mast issues in the area that would explain this?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yeah I have tried that and it there wasn’t any known problems, I’ve just tried the sim in another device but I have the same problem so I think it maybe the sim to be honest.

Hi @Willb99,

Thank you for the the prompt response. It may certainly be SIM card related if it continues in another handset.

Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you in a few moments and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Willb99,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message. As we discussed there, a replacement SIM card is now on its way to you. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team