Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No network

My phone works fine outside and has no problems however as soon as I get home it either has no network or network that then goes. It's done this before but normally when I'm at home it's fine. Whenever there's no network it keeps saying refreshing SIM data. I have put my SIM in another phone and it says the same thing. I know it's not my phone as I tried another SIM in there and it works fine

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No network

More questions than answers to be honest..

Are you saying you just have a problem with network coverage at home? In which case, is this a new thing or has it always been the case? Not much you can do with VM if it's always been that way, but you can check for known faults on EE (VM's host network) at https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

Or are you saying you're getting error messages with your SIM card recently? You say about the problem following your SIM, this would indicate either a network or an account problem - although I'm still unclear on what your actual issue is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos