cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No back office team??

Annoyed2021
Joining in

Have placed an order to be told being dealt with by back office team. Being told this happens to all new customers. Well I know this to be a lie as my partner placed order after me and has received her new phone, but guess what you can't speak to back office team

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Annoyed2021

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your order.

Is this for a new mobile phone?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Annoyed2021

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your order.

Is this for a new mobile phone?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes it is 

Order number [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Annoyed2021,

Any personal information will be removed from the thread.

Thanks for confirming this, did you ask to see if you passed the credit check?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

I was told when I placed the order in the phone that I had passed the credit check and then nothing.....

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Annoyed2021,

While I do appreciate the information you have sent to me, please do refrain from sending me a private message unless I have invited you. This can cause delays in responses.

I will send you a private message and get more details from you now, but in the future I would advice to wait for the agent to private message you first. But it is okay as you are probably not aware of this rule.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Annoyed2021
Joining in

Placed an order several days ago and now order has been parked since been promised several times a phone call within 48 hours still waiting 5 days later Seema SLA agreements being missed left right and centre. Awful customer service 

Hi @Annoyed2021,

I do apologise for the ongoing issues with your order. I can see that you've been reaching out to one of my colleagues via private message regarding this. If you need further assistance, please reach back out to us there so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Well I still haven't heard anything from you

Yeah, I'm having the exact same problem.

Been told my new order for a mobile phone is parked pending contacts being signed, then being told my order has been cancelled because the back office staff couldn't contact me.

I have received no call or message from the back office staff.