cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sim?

mamachill
Dialled in

I'm furious, Virgin have yet again just sent an email to say they are sending the sim i ordered????? and if I don't activate it within 14 days the phone will no longer work. This is my elderly mothers phone that I sort for her. Why on earth do you keep doing this without notifying customers first and letting them know what the hell's  going on , it's so bad and disrespectful that you just change things and expect everybody to jump and know what to do????  A heads up out of courtesy would be appreciated, but that's evidently far too difficult for Virgin, money and profit over customers every time. 

13 REPLIES 13

Hi, i haven't put the new sim in the phone yet?   It says to text READY  before remving the old sim, but everytime i text  the message wouldn't send, hence me contacting you? So do i just go ahead and stick the new sim in? thanks in advance. Stacy 

Yeah go for it with the new SIM 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Mothers phone all up and runnin, and she's very happy, thanks for your help, very much appreciated, have a great weekend. 🙂

Glad to hear it mamachill,

We will pass on your thanks to John for you. If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel. 

Kind regards Jodi.