Menu
Robj0203
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need Replacement SIM

I have been trying to contact someone over the phone about replacing a faulty SIM card for one of my contracts as the SIM card is not working but I cannot get through to anyone. Is there any way for me to order a replacement sim online as I have a pay monthly contract phone that I am paying for but cannot use? Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Rob

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need Replacement SIM

Hey Robj0203,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your current sim,

What issues are you having with the sim card? 

Are you able to make/ receive calls/texts, can you use the sim card for your mobile data connection?

Are there any error messages, does the sim connect to the Virgin network or does it give a no network message?

Please could you check the sim in a different handset? This can help us check to confirm if there is an issue with your handset or sim.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Robj0203
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

The sim is not registering as being inserted I have tried it in a number of phones but it is the same in each of them.

It is as though no sim has been inserted at all. 

Best regards 

Rob 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Robj0203

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first posts to our wall; we're sorry to understand that you're having issues with your SIM; thanks for already checking it in other phones for us, that really does help a lot. 

We would need to get you a new SIM delivered, I'll pop you a Private Message so we can ensure we're ordering one on the correct account. Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos