cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data

Sonia7goldsbury
Joining in

Why dose my mobile data keeps going off all the time and getting No Help at all of anyone quick enough to take payment but your not quick enough to sort the problem out this has been for few months now and when I send a text it takes days for anyone getting back to me and still waiting on a text message of you now still keep happening really do need to sort this out am paying for something I can't even used 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sonia7goldsbury

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Is this issue still ongoing now?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sonia7goldsbury

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Is this issue still ongoing now?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Sonia7goldsbury
Joining in

Yes it still a problem every day now am paying for something I can't even use 

So when you say the mobile data is going off, does this go to no service or drop between 4G / 3G etc? Do your calls/texts stop also?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Yes I mean it keeps going off all the time and getting on my nerves really am getting tired of it just come up no network connection in my area it been like this for months now and am only on 3G not on 4G I've switched my phone off and reset my phone and still the same thing 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Sonia7goldsbury wrote:

Yes I mean it keeps going off all the time and getting on my nerves really am getting tired of it just come up no network connection in my area it been like this for months now and am only on 3G not on 4G I've switched my phone off and reset my phone and still the same thing 

Are you saying you only have a 3G phone or is it you can only get 3G.

The reason I ask is that the available bandwidth on 3G is being reduced prior to 3G being closed in 12 to 18 months.

I do know this has lead to poorer 3G in some areas. It may or may not be true in your case, but something to keep in mind if your phone is 3G only.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Sonia7goldsbury,

We're very sorry you're continued to have issues with your Mobile data. 

I have been able to locate your account and do wish to assist with this. 

What I will do is private message you so we can go through some checks. 

^Martin