Menu
sbphone
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lost Phone Cant get through to support

Hi

I lost my sim and phone.

I filled in the online form and was told I would get an email within an hour. I did not, so I have no idea if a SIM is on its way to me or not.

I have tried to contact support via phone call but cant get through.

I have tried to contact support via test message from another phone, but am unable to answer the questions asked.

I need a support person to send me a private message so that I can confirm my details and confirm that a new SIM is on the way.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Phone Cant get through to support

Hi there @sbphone

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; I was sorry to understand that you have lost your handset and SIM and are struggling to get the help you need. 

Was it just the SIM you needed? Did you purchase the handset through us and need any assistance with blacklisting the device?

We've not been able to locate your account from your forum information so we'll need to pop you a Private Message so we can locate your account and go though security with you; please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop us a reply if you still need our assistance. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know that you have managed to order you replacement SIM @sbphone

Please feel free to pop back here if you need any more help once you get your new SIM. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your Private Message @sbphone - was glad to understand that the SIM is now working after unlocking the handset. 

We do love hearing updates form customers as not only does it help us but also other customers who may be having a similar issues. If you need anything further, you know where we are. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos