Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of signal/ service

Stefy-May
Tuning in

Hello everyone.

hope you can help me.

it’s been a few months since I’ve noticed a drop in signal.

to the point where I don’t get any messages, doorbell alerts, calls until I get back home to the Wi-Fi and then my phone gets flooded with  the notifications I’ve missed.

I have checked the signal checker, apparently I’m in an area with fine coverage!

yet I do not. Im paying for data which I can’t use.

I’ve done the resetting when out and about, doesn’t help. 
I’ve turned off my data when out and about to turn back on, doesn’t help.

getting to my limit with the lack of signal that I can access and use my phone.

thank you for any help in this matter.

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Stefy-May, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that you are having issues with your phone signal. This certainly does sound like a strange one. Does this happen in both indoor and outdoor locations when away from home? Also, you have mentioned that you get the notifications when you are home. Is this due to your WIFI or is your phone showing a signal when you are home?

Is this also happening in one specific postcode area you are in? Is it both indoors and outdoors too?

Let me know, I can certainly assist further if needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

thank you for your reply..

after my frantic message , I got through to the live chat messages and had my query solved.

it says it’s a mast being worked on.but it can’t be worked on for months on end.

so as I’m on sim only. I’m going to try another provider to see if that gives me better coverage.

thank you for replying though!

Thanks for your reply Stefy-May, 

We're glad you were able to speak to the team about this further and they were able to confirm what the issue is. 

We do appreciate that it isn't ideal and the team will have this sorted ASAP and we will be disappointed if you do leave us in the meantime but fully understand that you do need to be able to connect with friends and family. 

If you do need any help with your account moving forward please let us know and we'd be happy to help further. 

Thanks

Emma 

Emma_C - Forum Team