0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Login Virgin Mobile error

Hi 07802219297,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We appreciate the frustration caused when you are unable to log on your online account as we know this should be a straight forward process.

Can we ask how you are trying to log on? Is it through the App or our website? Have you tried to log on through a different device or web browser at all?

Sometimes clearing all the history and caches off your device will allow you to log back on without going through the loop process.

Please can you let us know of the above so we can hep you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Response has not solved the problem.  I have used 3 different devices, and browsers, yet I am still not able to login.

Can you not simply clear all of my registration details and let me restart the process as if I was registering for the first time.

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, it's probably not a good idea to use your mobile number as your username on here, as it's visible to the public.  Are you able to somehow delete this thread and sign up with a new name?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just starting here I second what @Inferno has advised, just as It's a public space, I wouldn't want anything to come from it. 

Are you still experiencing this issue at the moment? Don't worry if you are, I will take a look at it. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos