cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upgrade to an eSim for my Pixel 7 Pro

Nicolasp
Joining in

How do I upgrade to an eSim for my Pixel 7 Pro. I would also like to the same esim/number on my LTE Pixel Watch.
Thanks for any pointers! VM website is a waste of time (Obvs)

Nicolas 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Tuning in
Virgin dont support the Pixel Watch, the only networks that support it in the UK are EE an Vodafone, and Google wont say when the others will come online, and Virgin may be a never.

And Virgin no longer offer eSim for any phone, so you are out of look on both counts I am afraid

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Tuning in
Virgin dont support the Pixel Watch, the only networks that support it in the UK are EE an Vodafone, and Google wont say when the others will come online, and Virgin may be a never.

And Virgin no longer offer eSim for any phone, so you are out of look on both counts I am afraid

A new provider it is then. Odd as VM are moving, I think to Vodafone. Guess they will sort it all out eventually. Lost a customer in the meantime.

Nicolas

VM have moved to o2, as they are part of the VMo2 family...

Thanks for the clarification. VM keep changing their mind. Oh well no chance of an eSim from VM anytime soon! EE or Vodafone beckon! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Mobile_(UK)

"On 6 November 2019, it was announced that Virgin Mobile would end their 20-year contract with BT and EE, and would use Vodafone's network from 2021, initially for five years. From January 2021 new customers were connected to the Vodafone network, and it was reported that existing customers would be moved from EE to Vodafone by early 2022. However, following the mid-2021 merger, Virgin Media O2 stated that notice to cancel the MVNO agreement had been given, and that the company intended to bring all consumer mobile services onto the O2 network."

Hi Nicola, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of your difficulties upgrading to an E-sim. Sadly only our mobile sales team can process these for you, so you would need to get in touch with them to complete this. 

You can speak to the mobile team on 0345 600 0789or via Whatsapp on +447305 327 112. 

Please let us know how you get on! Hopefully they are able to resolve this for you. 

All the best

Molly