Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fraud

Hi, I recently found out that someone has used my details to fraudulently set up an account with you (TV & Internet, SIM card)

i have contacted your company to only be fobbed off and passed around at every single point. 

I am currently deployed with the Royal Navy and have been since August, this account was set up whilst I was away. I have limited access to phone and internet services at the moment as I am away at sea. I have access to out calls. 

I have tried to resolve this, I have reported it and I’ve had nothing back from your company. One telephone operative gave me a false number for your fraud department, I rang this number only to be told that one does not exist. I would like to speak to someone who will actually listen to me and take all the information I have and have the accounts closed. 

I have emailed your credit file team and have revived nothing back. 

I have reported his to action fraud and my next step in the financial ombudsman. 

Any help would be much appreciated 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud

Hi Ppatrickjames

Thank you so much for joining us on the community.

I am so sorry to hear someone has fraudulently used your details.

I'd like to see what we can do to support.

For me to log this with our Fraud teams can you please reply to my following private message.

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope if you still need help with this and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud

Hi,I’m going through the same thing and wondered whether you have gotten anywhere with virgin ......

0 Kudos