Menu
Highlighted
SarahGrainger
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Despicable telephone customer service

I am not one to complain, ever, but the customer service with Virgin Media via telephone is truly despicable.

I don't understand why there is an overseas customer service, half the people employed speak broken English so you don't know what they are saying to you, most of them are rude, I've had the phone hung up on me twice and when I do get through i haven't dealt one single decent person. I've had people not even tell me they are putting me on hold with long silences where I'm left going "hello"? One woman tksing down the phone the whole time and another with a massive attitude problem. It was a pure pleasure to go back to Vodafone and speak to someone else in the U.K who was personable, communicative and a complete joy to speak to. This really needs to be looked at!

Highlighted
ClaireKT
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Despicable telephone customer service

I’ve had a contract set up when I specifically said no, for phoneline and TiVo. Can’t even get the thing cancelled. They keep passing me through departments, promising me call backs and nothing. 

If you go on social media, they tell you to come to these forums. Nothing seems to be getting done about anything. 

0 Kudos
dcirulis
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Despicable telephone customer service

I agree everytime you call you get someone different and none of them know what they are talking about. I have lost all access to my online mobile account and have been told VM have no issues, It must be my browser, create a new email address, re register ALL of which don't work Still locked out and say they will call me at 12  noon tomorrow... it wont be resolved I just know!. Have made a complaint via resolver next step is CICAS

0 Kudos