cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery reports

Crazycat
On our wavelength

I swear this is sending me mad with frustration.

I've never had a problem with delivery reports, I have had S21 5G, for a months now, no problem with delivery reports, all of sudden, no reason, they've stopped, ivs been right through all settings, it shows that they are on for both SMS & MMS, so I can't understand what is going on, ive rang 789, couldn't get through twice via live chat, after waiting over 1.5hr, it cut me off, I went to my nearest virgin shop, that had closed down, ive exhausted all avenues I can think of.

49 REPLIES 49

Hi, if your still having trouble here's Samsung number, I got through to a lovely English speaking girl straight away, not a week later - 03307267864 it's a free fone number.

Thank you for trying that for us. 

I would like to help further with this. What I will do is private message you so I can get some further information. 

^Martin

Crazycat
On our wavelength

Im not sure, I'll have to give email 

[deleted]@gmail.com 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Hi
So did you resolve the mystery of the missing delivery reports then and if so how did you get them to work again
sue x

Not yet, samsung told me to order replacement sim, which I did, eventually, it will probably be Monday now when I get it, have to see what happens when I put that in, if I don't get any joy, imvto contact samsung again, I was given a ref number so I don't have to go through the whole rigmarole again, I'll let u know. Fingers 🤞 it gets sorted, my maps arnt working right, location is on it won't give directions, bus or times like it used, swear I'm should have stayed with my S10+

ok thank you for that .
i have a samsung a21s and i was getting delivery reports through just fine until i moved my plan from payg to pay monthly plan which therefore moved me on to vodafone signal instead of ee (so virgin have told me)
sue x

I honestly don't think they know what talking about, im on Virgin contact, have been for a good few yrs, always got delivery reports, I got this s21 5g in April, still I was getting them  up until a few a weeks ago  so I went checked the settings etc, they were on, ive had Samsung fones since the first push up pic fone came out (showing my age now lol), im no expert by no means, but I am pretty good knowing my way around them, but I tried everything, the only thing I didn't do was factory reset, when I finally got on to a human  they were telling me to do what I'd already done, tryn to tell them this was practically impossible, then be told an answer to an issue I never even had or mentioned, honest to god, waste of time, if I was you I'd ring that number I gave u, u will have more chance of getting the issue getting sorted. Good luck 👍 don't forget let me kno if u get sorted, im debating whether to put all my onto laptop & do factory reset, its just so much messing.

So did you get your replacement sim card and have you got your delivery reports back working 

Sue 

No I didn't, stupid fool told id have it the next or following working day  which is today, so nothing Fri, SAT or today, if doesn't come tomorrow, I'll be back on, kicking off big time, voz if you were to be a day late with payment, they'd soon be on the fone, understanding what your saying no problem, im badly p****d off with this now, maps don't work properly either, everything set as is it should.

Hi crazy at

So did you get your new sim and are delivery reports working now

Sue