cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damage to internet & car going to court and to the media

Jojolantis01
Tuning in

So angry with virgin media.  Would not touch them with a barge pole !! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Have you contacted your insurer who might pay under third party or be able to advise you how to pursue VM.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jojolantis01 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you feel this way about our service. Are you able to further expand on the issues you are facing so we can best understand and help? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hi, akua, Virgin Media dug up my road and blocked me in without my knowledge. And then ask them to remove the fences, and they scratched my car  I have been back-and-forth with the expansions team, with Virgin Media, direct, and they have passed on a team, called vmoclaims and now they are all just ignoring me saying that it’s the contractors that are a fault, not Virgin Media. my gripe is Virgin Media employed them to do the work.  My internet is intermittent and keeps dropping since they have been and they have caused £500 worth of damage to my car.  On video.  All recorded.  They have been knocking on my door for weeks and nothing gets done.  In the end I have told them to stop.  As they just need to pay for the damage and fix the telephone wire. 

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Have you contacted your insurer who might pay under third party or be able to advise you how to pursue VM.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Thank you for flagging this to us @Jojolantis01  We truly apologise for this experience and want to do our best to help. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Sadly this will effect my no claims bonus and I have to pay the £150 excess so I am not happy about it 

I have sent you a private message @Jojolantis01 

Please respond when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team