Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint - Unable to send back mobile phone

Can anyone help me please I am a new customer with Virgin signed up online on the 3rd July then within an hour decided to cancel, called Virgin they advised that no phone will be sent out just the sim card, low and behold phone and sim card arrived together the next day, I have tried since the 4th July to return them, have been told a jiffy bag will be sent out, where from the MOON !!!! the post in the UK has not stopped during the pandemic, I have cancelled my direct debit and have advised Virgin of this I am now out of the country for 3 weeks next week - All I want to do is return the bloody phone and sim card - happy to pay for tracking just to get this all sorted!!!!!

Very unhappy with the lack of support and customer service will not be recommending Virgin 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaint - Unable to send back mobile phone

Having the same problem and now the call centres are "closed due to coronavirus" so they conveniently can't take our calls. So I decide to call the media team and ask for the return address for the phone since they haven't sent the jiffy bag I will gladly go wherever the hell this address is to return the phone. I will update you here if I get the address.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Sandraw1, they are taking calls if you press for new customer or thinking of leaving virgin, it’s vey bad service also promised calls back but don’t receive them😡 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just spoke to Virgin Media and expressed my rage over this issue, she then passed me on to virgin mobile who had previously said that they were closed and I spoke to a customer service agent there who was very helpful and re-sent the jiffy bag and said will call me back in a few days to make sure I got the bag. But yeah, you have to call through the media line and ask for them to transfer you to the mobile department, if you call the mobile department directly it will say that the call centres are closed, which is a lie.

0 Kudos