cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reset password - no signal!

Bryn11
Joining in

My phone has had no signal for two days... I wonder if my account has broken.

However, neither of my saved passwords appear to work to login and check my account. I can't reset my password as that requires a verification text to the mobile connected to the account, which I can't receive as it has no signal...

Any help?

Thank you,
Bryn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bryn11,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you're currently experiencing loss of signal on your mobile and that you're unable to sign in to your online account.

Can we ask if you have recently rebooted your handset and made sure that you have the latest software download on your mobile?

With regards to logging in to your Mobile account online, have you cleared all cookies/caches and history and tried your password again.

Also, if your unable to log in via our App, can you try logging on a different web browser and device?

For further help and advice with this issue, please check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/virgin-mobile-issues

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bryn11,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you're currently experiencing loss of signal on your mobile and that you're unable to sign in to your online account.

Can we ask if you have recently rebooted your handset and made sure that you have the latest software download on your mobile?

With regards to logging in to your Mobile account online, have you cleared all cookies/caches and history and tried your password again.

Also, if your unable to log in via our App, can you try logging on a different web browser and device?

For further help and advice with this issue, please check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/virgin-mobile-issues

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks Jodi,

Your first suggestion - that I needed up update my OS - has fixed my signal issue (and brought on a deluge of backed up texts!).

Thank for your help,

Bryn

Glad to hear Jodi was able to help with this @Bryn11

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs