cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

sandy055
Joining in

Im having the same issue, can someone pm me to resolve this pls.

Inferno
Up to speed

I know Virgin Media is a joke and everything, but you'd think after 30 pages on this post alone, and countless posts about the same issue, there would be something going on behind the scenes to have an actual solution put in place to stop this question coming in a thousand times a day?

If not for the customers, but for the poor staff's sanity!!! 

I waited 31 hours for a live chat to be answered this week, and it's not surprising, all the staff must be drowning in the same questions time after time?!

Glad it's not just me!

Can someone please help me get past the invisible security question, please?

I am also facing this issue. 

Took out an oomph bundle, our online application got 'lost' and we ended up having it set up by a virgin representative who created out 'security answer' but this doesn't work when trying to register for the mobile account.

Please can someone inbox us to assist

Kit87
Joining in

I am having the same problem. I don't have a password, and can't register a mobile account.

I have spent more than a week try to resolve via text messages, but, frustratingly, it asks for my password. 

I am hoping someone can help me, 

Thanks

Glad we've been able to get this all sorted for you Beethoven646, 

Please let us know if you need anything else 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team

I haven't been able to get assistance anywhere, this is ridiculous.

Phone lines isn't going through, text message service is useless, online webchat is useless.

An ongoing problem like this should have been corrected ages ago. Paying customers shouldn't find such a simple task as registering for an online account so difficult.

what is the time frame for receiving help on here?

sambood
Joining in

Can a Forum Staff member pm me a security question to me too please, I have the Oopmh sim and cannot access virgin mobile. Thank you!

chanvay
Joining in

HI,

I am also experiencing the same issues. I have tried contacting customer service and i have not received a reply! Please help as I would like to receive the new sim.

For those of you who are still waiting for help, I would suggest you calling 789 from your virgin mobile.

Then click on '5' on your phone, they will ask you to use the text message help service by clicking '1'

Then hopefully an agent will be able to get back to you.

After waiting for help this whole week, I got help this morning by using the text message service.